You are currently staying in Hamburg and need to find a pharmacy (Apotheke) for advice and medication? During regular opening hours (around 8 am – 8 pm, depending on the subsidiary), this won’t be a challenge as we have pharmacies on virtually every street corner. If your are looking for a pharmacy during the night or on a Sunday, we do have an emergency service where several pharmacies across the city open rotatory.
- Find a pharmacy during regular opening hours
- Find an emergency pharmacy outside of regular opening hours,
during the night and on Sundays
If you are staying close to Hamburg central station, there is a pharmacy that opens 365 days a year within the Wandelhalle. The opening hours of the Hauptbahnhof Apotheke are:
- Monday – Wednesday: 7 am – 9 pm
- Thursday – Friday: 7 am – 9:30 pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 am – 9:00 pm
Get well soon!